In today’s time when we all are work bound, we complaint that we don’t have enough time to take care of our skin. Add these following steps in your daily skin care routine and see the changes happening.
Do’s for Skin Care Routine
- The first basic do is add water to your life. Importance of water cannot be replaced! Drink a lot of water, keep yourself hydrated! A minimum of 4 liters of water should be a part of your day.
- Another do is add lots of fruits and vegetables in your diet. Natural vitamins intake is the best intake for your body.
- The first thing when you get up in the morning is wash your face with cold water, preferably use tissue paper to wipe the face as your skin early in the morning is really sensitive.
- Whenever you wash your face always move your hands anticlockwise (in the upward direction). If done in the clockwise direction (downwards) your skin will sag. The same goes while you use moisturizer.
- Before moving out of the house always use sunscreen, it’s like a do or die situation.
There are two skin care processes which you can follow:
The first is CTM process and the second is CETM process
CTM (Cleanse Tone Moisturize)
The CTM process is used on daily basis. Use cleanser according to your skin type, a hack is you can use a cotton and dip in a milk and clean your face with it, then apply toner. Toner is really important, people tend to skip it but the truth is that if you don’t apply the toner, the pores are going to remain open, the dust is going to settle in there and hence will lead to pimples, hence never skip toner. After applying toner, use moisturizer.
CETM (Cleanse Exfoliate Tone Moisturize)
In CETM process after cleansing your face, exfoliate. Use a scrubber which suits your skin type, one recommended is Himalayas Neem Scrubber. After exfoliating tone and moisturize your skin.
- ICE is very useful to get that instant freshness on your face and that’s why its like a dark horse of your daily skin care routine.
- Rose water should be your one true love. Enriched with antioxidants and vitamins helps in nourishing your skin.
Don’ts for Skin Care Routine
- A common mistake that every person tends to do is, forget that neck is a part of your face, so whatever you apply to your face you need to apply that on your neck as well.
- CETM process is generally recommended for like thrice a week usage, but if you are using hard scrubbers like apricot do this process only once a week. DON’T overdo any process it will turn out to harm your skin only!
- Don’t just apply sun screen when you are going out. Apply it even if you are sitting at home, or apply it even if it’s cloudy, windy to protect yourself from those harmful UV rays. Bookmark this in your daily skin care routine.
- Don’t use products which don’t suit your skin type, for example if you have a sensitive skin so too much exfoliating can harm your skin while if you have oily skin you can afford to do exfoliation like twice or thrice in a week.
- Don’t overdo washing your face, like the ones which have oily skin if you over do washing your face you will regain all the lost oil and hence you will be back to square one.
- Don’t change your products every now and then.
- Never use expired makeup products
- One of the most important don’t is stop touching your face, the more you touch your face the more dirt you supply to your face which will definitely not lead to good results. Also don’t touch those pimples or prick them they will leave marks on your face.
- Don’t put makeup every day!
- Reduce coffee intake (yes please)!
- Do not sleep with your makeup on.
Beautiful skin requires commitment, not miracle!
and with this skin care routine you will be able to get that to die for skin!