We all have been living in this fast paced world. Everyone is running behind something, no matter if it’s money, a bigger home, a bigger car etc. With respect to that, we all are ignoring our health in one manner or the other. We can observe depression, anemia, stress, thyroid and hair fall being the most common issue around us. What is to be blamed for it? Unhealthy diet, improper sleep, or lack of exercise there are a lot of reasons we can name here. But the idea here is not to think about them and feel pity. The concept here is, how we can cope up with the modern world in order to reduce hair loss and keep our hair healthy and shiny forever. Let us get ahead and read five Home Remedies for Hair Fall to unlock the key to primary hair care.
Five Effective Home Remedies for Hair Fall
- Massage– It is one of the traditional and effective home remedies for hair fall and the best way to reduce stress. It enhances the blood circulation to hair follicles. This improves the strength of hair roots as well as promotes relaxation. Perform the massage once a week with few drops of rosemary oil in addition with any sort of base oil such as amla, coconut, olive or almond.
- Be friends with AMLA– Also known as Indian gooseberry, amla is also very useful in resisting hair loss and keeping them natural and healthy. Filled with Vitamin C, it reduces the chances of its deficiency which is one of the major reasons for hair loss.
- Take a tablespoon each of Indian gooseberry and lemon juice to form a mixture.
- Apply the mix onto scalp and cover it with a shower cap.
- Leave it for the night and wash the hair with shampoo in morning.
- Amm methi, now seems to be yummy- Methi is the best companion of a person who is obsessed with his/her hair. It is a house of antecedent hormones which play a major role in rebuilding the hair follicles. In addition to this they have proteins and nicotinic acid which promotes hair growth.
- Soak seeds of methi in water for the whole night.
- Grind the soaked seeds to form a paste.
- Apply the paste and rinse your hair after 40 minutes.
- Follow the procedure for a month to reduce the rate of hair fall up to 90%.
- Onion– Onion is more than the king of Indian kitchen. After all its presence in almost all dishes now its time for its other duties. Onion has high sulfur content which helps in regeneration of hair follicles and blood circulation to them. Moreover it’s anti-bacterial properties helps to kill germs and parasites that enhance hair loss.
- Grate an onion and extract the juice.
- Apply the same on scalp for 30 minutes then wash it with any shampoo.
- You can also mix onion juice, aloe vera and olive oil in 3:2:1 ratios and follow the same above mentioned process.
- Aloe vera– Another element to contribute towards the reduction in hair fall rates is ‘Aloe Vera’. It has several natural enzymes which enhance hair growth. The alkaline characteristic helps in balancing the pH level of scalp and hair, adding to the hair growth rate. It also aims to reduce scalp itching, redness and inflammation issues.
- Apply aloe vera on the scalp.
- Wash it with lukewarm water after 3-4 hours.
- Repeat the process 4-5 times a week.